LC Opus - 3D Printer
*Price does not include transport/freight or installation.
From the inventors of LCD 3D Printing, the Photocentric LC Opus delivers fast, highly accurate prints, suitable for dental and orthodontic industries and applications. As the name suggests, LC Opus enables you to create works of art right from the start!
With its rugged construction, the LC Opus has been designed to provide reliable and repeatable performance. Equally at home or in a dental laboratory, its intuitive and simple 'plug and play' operation makes it perfect for beginners and experienced users alike.
“The LC Opus is the amalgamation of our meticulous attention to detail and cutting-edge technology. We wanted to create an easy and intuitive printer to use, in fact, a printer that put the user first. We accomplished this with the development of various revolutionary technologies. Such as our innovative ball joint platform homing and High-resolution Z-axis system, which is easier to use and more accurate than ever before.”
Senior Engineer, LC Opus
- An impressive build volume of 310 x 174 x 220mm (12.2 x 6.9 x 7.9’’).
- XY resolution of 81μm Provides accuracy of >95% at <100μm and >70% at <50μm.
- Incredibly fast cure speed of 2 seconds per layer at 50μm layer thickness.
- A custom monochrome screen in a unique design supports consistent and reliable high performance.
- Photocentric’s Patented Peel Release technology ‘Vat-Lift’ ensures reliability over large surface area printing.
- Robust double-sealed vat construction with practical carry handles and pouring spout.
- Print Volume: 310 x 174 x 200mm
- Resolution: 81μm
- Technology: LCD
- Product Number: